Become a Leadership Compass Candidate
The Leadership Compass program is open to all Wharton sophomores, juniors, and seniors. You do not need to have previous leadership experience to be selected. We are looking for individuals who ae driven to develop their leadership capability and represent the values of the McNulty Leadership Program.
What are we looking for in a Leadership Compass Candidate?
- Students seeking to build their leadership skills through experiential learning and self exploration.
- Students seeking opportunities to build a learning community with lasting bonds
- Students committed to participating in the structured activities
If you are interested in joining the Leadership Compass community, you will need to apply online. Each applicant will be interviewed by the McNulty Leadership Program.
The online application consists of the following:
- Biographical Information
- Two essay questions
- Confirmation of commitment
After an application is submitted, the candidate will receive information to schedule a 30-minute interview with a member of McNulty Leadership Program. This is an opportunity to get to know the candidates a bit more, prior to making a decision.
If you are interested in applying to join this exciting learning community, please fill out an online application and note the important dates below:
- Leadership Compass application launches: August 5, 2021
- Application closes: September 10, 2021
- Interviews will be conducted throughout the admissions process: August 24-September 15, 2021
- Final notifications of decisions (students will be notified throughout the admissions process): September 17, 2021
- Leadership Compass orientation at the Discover Center (required by all members): September 25, 2021