Become a Leadership Compass Candidate
The Leadership Compass program is open to all Wharton sophomores, juniors, and seniors. You do not need to have previous leadership experience to be selected. We are looking for individuals who ae driven to develop their leadership capability and represent the values of the McNulty Leadership Program.
What are we looking for in a Leadership Compass Candidate?
- Students seeking to build their leadership skills through experiential learning and self exploration.
- Students seeking opportunities to build a learning community with lasting bonds
- Students committed to participating in the structured activities
If you are interested in joining the Leadership Compass community, you will need to apply online. Each applicant will be interviewed by the McNulty Leadership Program.
The online application consists of the following:
- Biographical Information
- Two essay questions
- Confirmation of commitment
If you are interested in applying to join this exciting learning community, please fill out an online application and note the important dates below:
- We are currently accepting applications for the Leadership Compass program: application
- Application closes: September 13, 2022 (application extended)
- Final notifications of decisions (students will be notified throughout the admissions process): September 16, 2022
- Leadership Compass orientation: September 20, 2021, 6:00-7:30 pm
- Team formation at the Discovery Center (required by all members): September 24, 2022
Ready to Apply?
This program is open to all Wharton sophomores, juniors, and seniors. You do not need to have previous leadership experience to be selected. We are looking for individuals who are driven to develop their leadership capability and represent the values of the McNulty Leadership Program.
Want to learn more
Join us for an information session on Thu September 8, from 6:30 – 7:30 pm.
Amanda Zimmerman, Associate Director