Executive Coaching and Feedback Program
The mission of the Executive Coaching and Feedback Program (ECFP) is to enable and support every MBA student in the pursuit of deeper self-awareness and improved leadership skills to advance individual success and team and community performance.
Modeled after executive coaching programs at leading corporations and shaped by scholarship and best practices in the field, the ECFP is designed to provide students with both the structure and flexibility to develop their ability to lead.
ECFP is available to both full-time and Executive MBA second-year students only. Specific details on timing will be communicated to students each summer/early fall, respectively.
How It Works
Launched in the fall of 2012, the ECFP is a unique opportunity for students to get personalized one-on-one executive coaching based on detailed feedback from peers and former/current co-workers. Beginning in the second year of the MBA program, students receive a series of six executive coaching sessions. Please visit the right-hand side of the page for specific details related to the full-time and Executive MBA offerings.
As a participant in the ECFP, you will:
- Build self-awareness, enabling personal and professional growth and change
- Collect feedback on leadership competencies from multiple experiences and teams
- Identify and address leadership strengths and opportunities for development
- Receive personalized one-on-one coaching from a seasoned executive coach
- Create a leadership development plan that integrates values and strengths, allowing you to define goals and track progress over time
- Practice transforming experiences into learning opportunities
MBA ECFP (Class of 2022) Program Information:
Coaching Enrollment Form (September 13 – 17)
Program Email Address: email@example.com
Please contact us through our program inbox with questions or comments
Samantha Stahl, Associate Director
Brian Lojewski, Program Manager