Executive Coaching and Feedback Program
The mission of the Executive Coaching and Feedback Program (ECFP) is to enable and support every MBA student in the pursuit of deeper self-awareness and improved leadership skills to advance individual success and team and community performance.
Modeled after executive coaching programs at leading corporations and shaped by scholarship and best practices in the field, the ECFP is designed to provide students with both the structure and flexibility to develop their ability to lead.
ECFP is available to second year students only. Specific details on timing will be communicated to both full time and executive MBA students each late summer/early fall.
How It Works
Launched in fall 2012, the ECFP is a unique opportunity for students to get personalized one-on-one executive coaching based on detailed feedback from peers and former co-workers. Beginning in the fall semester of the second year of the MBA program, students receive a series of six executive coaching sessions that extend through the spring semester.
As a participant in the ECFP, you will:
- Build self-awareness, enabling personal and professional growth and change
- Collect feedback on leadership competencies from multiple experiences and teams
- Identify and address leadership strengths and opportunities for development
- Receive personalized one-on-one coaching from a seasoned executive coach
- Create a leadership development plan that integrates values and strengths, allowing you to define goals and track progress over time
- Practice transforming experiences into learning opportunities
*All links will be updated and distributed via MyWharton after the Information Session on July 19
Program Email Address: email@example.com
Please contact us through our program inbox with questions or comments
Samantha Stahl, Associate Director
Brian Lojewski, Program Manager