The P3 Commitment
From Start to Finish
The P3 Program accepts student commitments to the program early in the semester. The fall semester is open to 2Y MBA students, while the spring semester is open to both 1Y and 2Y MBA students.
Accepted participants are sorted into groups based on the availability indicated in their applications. If a participant can no longer meet at that day and time for all five sessions, then they are waitlisted until another spot becomes available. If a participant feels that they can no longer commit to P3, then they are dropped from the program and their spot is given to a waitlisted applicant.
As part of the P3 enrollment, each participant is asked about themselves, their availability, as well as three essay questions.
- What are your goals/mission for participating in P3?
- What does it take to be a good P3 participant? How have you demonstrated those behaviors?
- P3 requires time and commitment. Why are you best suited to make the commitment to P3 now?
Participation in the Program
Once participants are sorted into groups, their facilitators will reach out to them to introduce themselves and provide more information about where their first P3 session will be held.
The P3 curriculum can change from year to year or even from semester to semester. Here’s a sample curriculum:
|Week 1||Defining Success|
|Week 2||Happiness: What Is It (Really) and How Does It Fit Into Your Overall Success?|
|Week 3||Resilience: Dealing with Failure, Loss, Setbacks and Disappointments|
|Week 4||Living Purposefully: Capabilities, Inspiration, Energies|
|Week 5||Leadership Vision & Commitments to Personal Values and Principles|
Every P3 participant is required to be a facilitator throughout the course of the program. Facilitators are the backbone of the P3 program, and they provide structure and guidance for participants through their selection session(s).
You will be asked in the enrollment form which session(s) you would like to facilitate.
As facilitators and participants of the program your responsibilities are to:
- Cultivate an enriching learning experience for participants
- Set group norms and expectations
- Coordinate and communicate logistics around group sessions
- Monitor the flow of the session and encourage balanced engagement
- Prepare for each weekly session
- Participate in at least one training session prior to the start of the program