Gathering Intelligence Through Conversation
Participants develop or enhance their conversation/dialogue skills in order to develop a better negotiation strategy, further improve their chances of a positive outcome during a negotiation, and learn to form a proper negotiation team that would be needed.
The art of face to face conversation is a skill that continues to diminish in our technological society. For effective negotiations to occur though, individuals must converse with one another, especially in order to come to a positive outcome for all involved parties. Through proper conversation and continuing dialogue, individuals can identify strengths and weaknesses that can assist in their negotiations.
“Vinny” Ginda Arvinder is a member of an elite Hostage Negotiation Team. He speaks four languages and has experience in Domestic and International Kidnappings as well as hostage situations within the United States. So he knows a thing or two about successful negotiations.
During this workshop, he will aid you in developing or enhancing your conversation/dialogue skills in order to develop a better negotiation strategy. You also learn how to form proper negotiation teams to maximize effectiveness of deals. Through the identification of roles and responsibilities for a negotiation team, you understand the proper technique to gather and share intelligence within a team setting. These skills optimize negotiations in business, whether one-on-one or in a team setting.
- Continue a dialogue with another individual and identify the strengths and weakness of your opponent.
- Proper skills needed in order to influence your opponent for a behavior change.
- Identify key points during a conversation that would lead to proper intelligence that is needed for a positive outcome.
- How to build rapport with individuals during a negotiation.
- Identify roles and responsibilities for a negotiation team.
- How to communicate with your team members and the proper way to share intelligence within a team setting.
- Date: Saturday, April 14th
- Time: 10:00am-3:00pm
- Enrollment: 60 Participants
- Location: JMHH
- Facilitator: “Vinny” Ginda Arvinder
Registered participants will receive all additional details prior to the workshop via email.