Engage in challenging acrobatics, balance initiatives, and aerial arts all while learning the importance of communication and building trust within groups.
In partnership with the Philadelphia School of Circus Arts, students will engage in a variety of individual and team circus arts activities. With the support of group members, students will learn engage in challenging acrobatics, balancing initiatives, and aerial arts. These activities foster effective communication and the importance of building trust within the group. This Intensive gives participants a unique, immersive experience into Circus Arts and opportunity to learn about leadership in a different context.
- Foster effective communication
- Learn the importance of building trust in groups
- Date: Fall Session Friday, December 1, 2017
- Times: 9:00am-2:00pm
- Enrollment: 30 Participants per session
- Location: Philadelphia School of Circus Arts, 6452 Greene St, Philadelphia, PA 19119
- Facilitator: Philadelphia School of Circus Arts