This all-day outdoor climbing venture is designed to foster team building in a challenging, high-pressure environment. Debriefing and scheduled reflection provide participants with an opportunity to transfer the leadership lessons learned while climbing. No experience is necessary. Climbing instruction and gear are provided. Boxed breakfast, lunch, and motor coach transportation are all provided.
- Foster team-building in a challenging and high-pressure environment
- Date: Spring Session Friday, April 20, 2018
- Times: 7:00 am-9:00pm (program runs from 10am-4pm)
- Enrollment: 30 Participants per session
- Location: Shawangunks (New Paltz, NY) (Boxed breakfast, lunch, and motor coach transportation are all provided)
- Venture Partner: Alpine Endeavors