A full day of team-building and learning how to sail in Annapolis, Maryland!
This intensive provides participants with a unique opportunity to develop leadership, teamwork and communication skills while learning how to sail modern sailboats. Debriefing and scheduled reflection provide participants with an opportunity to transfer the leadership and teamwork lessons learned while sailing.
No experience is necessary. Boxed breakfast, lunch, and motor coach transportation are all provided. There is no fee to participate in this venture. Registration is open to all Wharton Undergraduates. If you have any questions about the intensive, please email us.
When: Friday, April 6 from 6:45 AM to 9:00 PM
Where: Annapolis, MD
Cost: Free (sailing instruction, transportation, boxed breakfast, and boxed lunch are included)
- Work together in teams to navigate and complete initiatives
- Foster team-building in a challenging and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Date: Spring Session Friday, March 23, 2018
- Times: 9:00am-5:00pm
- Enrollment: 30 Participants per session
- Location: Gardiner, New York (transportation and boxed breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included)
- Facilitator: Alpine Endeavors